This is a great, flexible part time Payroll opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional who can demonstrate international payroll experience and payroll project experience.
This is a part time role, for approximately 21-24 hours per week and they are flexible as to how these hours are worked over the week. It is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract and reports into the Head of HR. There is also the opportunity to work more hours per week and complete the contract in less time.
You will be responsible for:
- Collating, preparing and submitting the international payrolls for Singapore, Japan and HongKong on a monthly basis
- Reconciling payroll spreadsheets and ensuring accuracy of reports
- Running pension reports for providers
- Assisting with all payroll audits and report requests from external auditors or finance.
- In addition there will be payroll related project work such as reviewing UK payroll processes, consolidating APAC payrolls etc
The successful person will have experience of outsourcing international payroll .They should be:
- confident collating payroll memos and working with an outsourced provider to ensure accuracy of the payroll submission and return.
- Must be able to understand how calculations work for starters, leavers, pensions and statutory payments
- An advanced Excel user who is comfortable with pivot tables, data analysis and reporting
- Experience of benefits administration would be advantageous
The ideal candidate will have experience with managing payroll for Singapore, Japan or Hong Kong.
This 12 month FTC offers a basic salary of between £45,000 - £55,000 pro rata, depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role. The hours are between 21-24 hours per week and they are flexible as to how they are worked across the week i.e. 3 full days, 5 shorter days etc. Most hours to be worked in the office.