A leading professional services organisation, based in Central London, are looking for a talented Senior Research Analyst to focus on International Employee Benefits.
Ideally you will be an Employee Benefits Researcher, technical writer, information analyst or copywriter with an analytical mind.
In this role, you'll look after 69 territories where you'll analyse, update, check and edit country employee benefit reports. As well as this, you'll write content based on findings and answer technical queries.
To be suitable for this role you should have:
- Advanced MS Word
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong internet research experience, inclusive of non-English websites
- Research experience in some of the following: medical, disability, sickness, death and retirement
- Confident in providing training when necessary
- Scope and lead on projects
Whilst not essential, familiarly with MS SharePoint, fluency in another language and IEBA, PMI qualifications would be highly beneficial.
This role would suit someone who enjoys working in a fast paced and fun environment.