A successful and international business group are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their established Group HR team.
This is a varied and fast paced role reporting to the Head of HR and working alongside an HR team of 5. You will support around 800 people across 6 businesses in the group and will work a generalist role. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to build on their experience and take the next step in their HR career.
As well as taking on some shared responsibility for HR and Recruitment Administration (starters/ leavers/contracts/ references/inductions etc.) you will:
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on a variety of ER issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, redundancies, maternity etc.
- Carry out appraisals alongside the Head of HR.
- Liaise with the Payroll Manager to help coordinate end of month payroll and pension info, as well as maintaining employee files.
- Take part in ad-hoc HR projects
This is a fast paced office and you should be:
- Reliable, professional, have good attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Someone keen to develop and broaden their skills and experience in their HR career - this is an excellent opportunity to work under a supportive HR Manager and mentor and to gain international HR experience supporting their two offices in the US and South East Asia.
- The successful candidate will have generalist experience in an HR Coordinator / HR Assistant/ HR Advisor capacity and experience with grievance and disciplinary procedures. The ideal person will also have a CIPD qualification or be studying towards one and will be keen to prove themselves as an effective member of the HR team.
In return for your efforts and commitment to this role, you receive a starting salary of up to £28,000, dependent on skills and experience. Hours are 9am - 5.30pm.