An opening for an HR Administrator has become available for a bright and enthusiastic candidate to join a Premium Goods company. This opportunity is perfect for someone with 1-2 years experience within an HR Administrator/Coordinator/Assistant role who is looking to strengthen their experience within HR. Personal training and development will be supported within the role. The company are offering the progression into an HR Advisor role.
- All HR Administration i.e. Production of offers/contracts/work permits/exit interviews/development of HR Policies.
- HR email inbox management and assistance with general HR queries.
- Management of the monthly payroll process and external payroll provider.
- Assistance with the end to end recruitment process inc. Interviews, managing offers and inductions.
- Updating the HR system and adhoc reporting/analysis.
- Reviewing job descriptions and org charts.
- Management of employee benefits administration inc. liaising with external suppliers.
- Co-ordination of the personal review process.
- Support organisation and administration of training and development.
- Previous experience within HR related role.
- Possess a good understanding of HR best practice.
- Strong IT skills inc. Excel and HR systems.