An opening for an HR Administrator has become available for a bright and enthusiastic candidate to join a Premium Goods company. This opportunity is perfect for someone with 1-2 years experience who is looking to strengthen their experience within HR. Personal training and development will be supported within the role.
- All HR Administration i.e. Production of offers/contracts/work permits/exit interviews/development of HR Policies.
- HR email inbox management and assistance with general HR queries.
- Management of the monthly payroll process and external payroll provider.
- Assistance with the end to end recruitment process inc. Interviews, managing offers and inductions.
- Updating the HR system and adhoc reporting/analysis.
- Reviewing job descriptions and org charts.
- Management of employee benefits administration inc. liaising with external suppliers.
- Co-ordination of the personal review process.
- Support organisation and administration of training and development.
- Previous experience within HR related role.
- Possess a good understanding of HR best practice.
- Strong IT skills inc. Excel and HR systems.