Global Compensation / Reward Manager - Gaming, Media & Entertainment (Home Based)
A well-known global entertainment firm are looking for a Senior Compensation Manager to join their UK team. This role can be fully remote / home based.
This is a fantastic newly created role with an exciting company who are industry leaders in their field. The salary on offer is up to £70,000 plus 10% bonus and benefits. In addition the company offer perks such as onsite gym and bar.
The Global Compensation Manager will be responsible for analysis across the UK, Europe and in Asia Pacific territories. Day to day duties will include:
- Manage and submitting compensation survey data
- Conducting and managing compensation market data requests.
- Support for European and Asia-Pacific markets
- Executing the global year-end compensation process.
- Create and support development of compensation communication and training materials.
- Work with compensation vendors as needed.
- Support and conduct global compensation analysis as needed.
- Track & support the management of compensation projects and initiatives.
To be considered suitable for this Senior Compensation Manager role you will need to have:
- A good understanding of and experience with UK and overseas compensation
- A background in HR and ideally experience with HRIS
- Ability to manage, present and interpret data
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience in gaming, media or entertainment would be preferred but this is not essential
To apply, please send a copy of your CV