An international financial services business is looking for a Senior Comp and Benefits Analyst to join them for a 6 month fixed term contract, offering a hybrid working model.
Their offices are based in the City and they operate a 34 hour working week. This is offered as a full time contract, but with the option to work part time hours over a longer term if preferred. The business offer a great working culture and team environment.
You will report into the HR Manager and help across a variety of projects such as:
- Research and scope potential outsourcing of overseas office payroll
- Review insurance benefits
- Write up processes for payrolls
- Gender pay gap report
- Establishment reporting figures
- Analysis annual leave/ sickness reporting
- Benefit and pay analysis of international staff
- Previous Comp & Benefits experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills.
- Good report writing
- UK and International experience preferred
Salary on offer is £50,000 - £60,000 depending on your skills and experience, plus benefits.