People Partner / HR Business Partner - Central London
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 plus 15% bonus.
A successful and growing company in the property sector is looking to expand its HR team with a friendly and personable generalist HR People Partner. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a company experiencing large growth with genuine opportunity for career development and projects.
Working out of the company's head office in the Leicester Square area you will be providing generalist HR support across properties in London Zone 1. Duties will include:
- Coaching and supporting line managers
- Managing ER caseload
- Supporting with recruitment needs
- Rolling out of HR projects and new initiatives
- Checking of payroll data before being sent to external provider
- Supporting junior members of the HR team
To be considered suitable for this role you will need previous experience at either People Partner or HR Business Partner level, along with the following:
- A completed CIPD Level 5 or above
- Personable and can do attitude
- IT literate with Excel and HRIS
- Preferable SME background although this is not essential
- Strong generalist HR background
- Ability to commute to the London office four days a week
To apply for this HRBP role please send a copy of your CV.