HR Advisor- £40,000 - Cambridge
A highly successful and values driven organisation based in Cambridge are looking for a people focused HR Advisor to join their People team on a 6 month FTC – there is a strong possibility of extension or even becoming a perm role.
This is a great opportunity to join a research-based, commercially focused business that have a real impact on wider society through their business focus areas.
As the HR Generalist you will be the main point of contact for all employee lifecycle requirements, including managing a broad spectrum of people processes and activities. You will work closely with the Head of People to develop new initiatives and improve existing practices as well as developing great working relationships with all stakeholder to champion the people agenda.
Key responsibilities of this HR Generalist role will be:
- First point of call for all HR enquiries and providing guidance on the full range of people matters
- Managing end to end recruitment and onboarding
- Providing advice and support to employees and managers on a wide range of people matters
- Analyse HR issues and recommend a range of solutions to meet service requirement
- Proactively research, develop, implement and embed best practice HR services, policy and principles, influencing and persuading colleagues are required
- Analysing and reporting on people data to provide insights and recommendations for how to improve employee engagement and retention
- Lead on projects to improve employee engagement and experience
- Improving and updating policies and benefits offering alongside the Head of HR
- Building strong relationships with and supporting department managers, providing advice and guidance
- Managing employee relationships, responding to any queries or problems and managing expectations
This role would suit an experienced HR professional, ideally you will be CIPD qualified with an up to date knowledge of UK employment law.
Salary wise this role is paying £40,000 pro rata.