A highly successful business based near Walsall is looking for a bright and motivated HR Administrator to support the wider HR team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist employees with general HR queries
- Updating HR software with employee information
Recruitment and on-boarding:
- Monitoring the recruitment inbox and ensuring CVs are forwarded to relevant HR Business Partner and that applicants are responded to in a timely manner
- Preparation of contract and offer letters for new starters
- Ensuring relevant background checks for new employees are completed and followed up on.
- Initiation of new starter checklist, creation of personal file and ensuring all relevant documentation is completed.
- Responsible for entering new starter information into the HR and Payroll System.
- Posting of adverts on Company careers page and other relevant job sites
Compensation and Benefits
- Provide a key point of contact for the payroll department and for employees relating to their monthly pay
- Prepares documentation for employee changes in terms and conditions e.g. salary changes
- Provides support to the HR team in the annual pay review and bonus process by producing all spreadsheets and mail merges for the process.