A truly standout opportunity has arisen to join a market leading manufacturer of high end products, as their Senior Marketing Manager. This highly desirable opportunity will be fundamental in leading the business through its next period of growth and establishing new channels to market. Therefore, they are looking for a driven Marketing Manager with good commercial acumen.
Joining a successful and high performing team, comprising of a Marketing Assistant and Graphic Designer this operational Marketing position will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to partner with the business on growing the digital marketing features and also launching its B2C offerings. Operating as a senior stakeholder and advisor for the marketing function, this highly visible role within the business will report into the Managing Director and would welcome a driven, commercially focused marketer who has held a similar Marketing Manager position with a focus of B2B marketing and some B2C too.
As a trusted member of the business, this role has great potential to lead to a Marketing Director role, with the additional scope to build out the team and bring the management of SEO and PPC in house to further grow.
The further scope of the position is outlined in the daily duties below:
· Creating and implementing the annual marketing plan and strategies
· Remaining a breast of market characteristics, conducting competitor analysis and trends
· Managing the Marketing spend, budgeting and return on investment
· Developing the traditional marketing campaigns, with a focus on retailers and merchants including; catalogues, POS marketing and additional materials
· Attending relevant trade events and developing the brands presence
· Digital marketing: creating and proofreading copy for the company website and blogs, managing paid online advertising, maintaining the company blog, etc.
· Social media management
· Managing a team of two marketing professional and an external digital agency for PPC and SEO
· Redesigning the company website
· Utilising email marketing tools such as; Mail Chimp, Aweber and iContact
· Reporting and tracking all marketing activity
To be suitable you will ideally have:
· Excellent experience in B2B marketing and some B2C experience too would be useful
· Experience with developing and executing marketing strategies and running marketing campaigns end to end
· Ability to analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, always keeping in mind ROI
· Strong hands-on digital marketing and social media experience
· Experience in managing a small team, with the appetite to build on it too
· A relevant degree in marketing/business
· Additional desirable skills include experience of SEO techniques, Google AdWords and event management
In addition to joining a hugely successful organisation, based in impressive and recently renovated offices, you will be secure a starting salary of up to £45,000 based on the experience you bring to the role. You will also enjoy 25 days holiday, death in service, pension contribution, health care scheme, and company funding towards professional training. To register your interest, please send a copy of your CV with the reference ASH18348EWN.