Digital Designer - Wembley, North West London
Ecommerce brand - must have experience across landing pages, email, social media
HTML, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, UX
A well-established product-based business operating within the healthcare and retail sector are looking for a Lead Digital Designer to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic and experienced Creative or Digital Artworker to join an organisation experiencing considerable growth even in this uncertain period.
Please note – this organisation is looking to hire urgently – interviews and onboarding will take place via remote channels.
The ideal candidate will be a senior, interactive art director level creative. This is a key role within the business and will be responsible for the look and feel of all digital touchpoints for this household named brand. With a background in agency creative or client-side e-commerce creative, you must be hands on and confident developing and selling-in your creative ideas to the CEO and Marketing Director.
Key responsibilities include:
• Create a distinct look & feel that ties together all of the all brands into a cohesive set of digital style guidelines
• Elevate design of digital creative output to drive improved engagement and commercial performance
• Responsible for the timely production and delivery of all digital assets, across website, photography, display ads and email (plus some social)
• Develop creative concepts for digital campaigns and new product launches
• Work with Performance Marketing Manager to optimise website design and user-experience to increase conversion rate
• Work with content exec and developer to implement the design, including testing and visual QA of the builds
• Work with Performance Marketing Manager to produce highly-effective digital ads
• Work with Marketing & Sales teams to produce digital creative for partners
• Manage & develop two junior digital designers
• Proven experience in e-commerce interaction design
• Proven experience developing campaigns across digital touchpoints
• Strong HTML, CSS and Photoshop skills
• Worked with user-experience to propose new design to improve customer-experience
The salary on offer for this Lead Creative role is £55,000 plus benefits.