Non-Technical Project Manager (Home Based) £50,000
A national charity organisation are looking for an experienced Project Manager (non-technical) to form a newly created in-house project team.
The salary on offer for this Project Manager role is up to £50,000 based on experience. Benefits include pension and 27 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays). This role will be fully home based (remote) and so can be based anywhere in the UK.
This newly created role is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to establish and form an in-house project management function. The organisation are approximately 300 in size and projects will range greatly in variety including legislation changes, system upgrades, internal initiatives and supporting the diversification of services into new markets.
Duties will include:
- Developing project tools and understanding internally and coaching stakeholders where required
- Providing oversight on all concurrent projects an bringing together those involved
- Reporting on project progress to Directors and board
- Supporting organisation through a period of growth
- Driving project methodologies across the business
- Lead on projects and manage resources across the organisation
- Work with external providers/resources when required
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Background in project management (ideally non-technical projects although there will be some from time to time)
- Good understanding of project methodologies (Prince 2 etc.)
- Ability to take on the role of Senior / Lead project Manager in a newly formed small team where you will create the project management function and educate the wider business.
- Ability to manage and report on multiple projects whilst managing resources and stakeholders