A national charity is seeking a Project Manager / Technology Improvement Analyst to champion and deploy new technology and process improvement enabling the organisation to maximise the value of its technology (existing and new) and realise the necessary benefits through effective change management.
The company is currently working from home, with a view to returning to the office when possible (Burgess Hill, West Sussex).
- Lead technology systems and process improvement initiatives across the organisation
- Documenting and mapping of 'As Is’ and ‘To Be ‘business processes, conducting workshops to identify opportunities and gaps and resolving specific issues that are critically impacting business outcomes
- Present findings and recommendations with confidence and communicating these to sponsors and key stakeholders
- Build relationships with leaders in the organisation to find out what they hope to achieve and identify improvement opportunities
- Coach and support project team members in use of tools and methodologies
- Responsible for ensuring that business requirements are fully developed, documented, and analysed
- Keep abreast of industry trends, best practice developments, escalating and advising on key regulatory and operating environment impacts.
- Deliver technology process improvement training to stakeholders
- Support and develop the data strategy with the technology directorate
- Work collaboratively with suppliers and colleagues to deliver a customer-focused IT service
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users at all levels of the organisation.
To be suitable for this role you’ll have the following skills/knowledge/experience:
- Knowledge of Process Improvement tools and techniques and practices to deliver effective change (6 sigma or Lean process improvement techniques or equivalent)
- Creation of documentation including process maps, requirements, and solution design documents
- Extensive experience of projects and their lifecycles
- Experience of leading small to medium size technology projects
- Excellent knowledge of change programmes
- Experience of writing documentation to share updates and programmes with board members
- Led or been involved in long term strategic projects that deliver through milestones spanning over a year
- Have undertaken business process reviews
- Knowledge of health or social care in the UK (desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft product suite and stack, especially Excel (desirable)
- Exposure to Data Warehousing and modelling (desirable)
- Understanding of AR, AI, IOT, Machine learning and innovation technologies (desirable)
- Knowledge of integration and data handling (desirable)
- Understanding Systems Analysis and processes (desirable)