Fantastic opportunity for a Programme or Project Manager with Netsuite knowledge and a strong, hands on project delivery background, to join this award winning, FMCG, international business, boasting ambitious continuous expansion plans and a pipeline of interesting projects.
- This role is both strategic and hands on, also offering the incumbent great progression opportunities. Stake holder management will be key to this role, as will be managing a programme of projects over the next 18 months.
- You will be reporting into the Head of IT, with a dotted line to the COO and day to day will be supporting the entire ERP system, related applications and integrations, managing 3rd party support relationships.
- You will manage and deliver ERP and Systems projects, managing internal and external stakeholder relationships throughout the process. In addition, alongside more major projects, taking control of new enhancements, integrations, scoping out providers, testing and training for roll out.
- Likewise, you will work closely with the Head of IT and COO to help deliver the business data strategy by developing the business KPI and reporting requirements, ensuring data integrity across the business as it continues to grow.
To secure this role, you will be:
- A dynamic, technical and pragmatic individual with strong project skills and the ability to forge strong relationships and influence at all levels.
- Strategic, but also someone with a hands on in your approach to day to day work, willing to roll up their sleeves to get a job done.
- Experienced in delivering complex integration projects
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of business and finance processes.
- Knowledge of Netsuite ERP system is essential, as is Supply Chain or Inventory experience
Experience managing an outsourced IT function would be particularly advantageous (as there are 3rd party support contracts in place), as would knowledge of WMS systems and / or EDI.
This role is offered as a remote working position, but with the understanding you would have to attend the London office 1-2 times per month. This award winning brand have enjoyed exponential growth the last 4-5 years and have ambitious plans moving forward. They can offer very competitive basic salary plus benefits, plus the opportunity to work as part of a fun, high performing team. This role also offers the potential to build your own team/department and to progress into a Head of role.