A global organisation is looking for an experienced Programme Test Lead to join the business at their Glasgow Office.
This role will be responsible for leading a large test team within a financial services environment. The salary on offer is up to £90,000 plus bonus and benefits. Once safe to do so the client would like someone who can commute to the Glasgow office regularly.
Day to day responsibilities will include
- Managing the delivery across large large test accounts
- Senior stakeholder management - working with CXO, Procurement Leads and Head of Digital
- Regular governance meetings
- Aligning test delivery teams to projects
To be considered suitable for this Test Programme Lead you will need the following experience:
- Financial services or banking background
- Exposure to large scale test programmes and working with seniors up to CXO level
- Solid end to end delivery across all testing types
- Coordinating across release management, business functions, development and external suppliers
- Agile background
- Experience in transformation projects
To apply, please send a copy of your CV