Agile Product / Programme Manager - Insurance Claims
Up to £99,000 plus bonus. Can be fully remote
A global insurance company is looking to add an Agile Product Manager to its team. This role will focus on the claims systems, portals and software where you will be responsible for owning and managing the internal and client facing systems, carrying out all projects throughout the system lifecycles.
To be considered suitable you will need to have a strong Agile background with suitable experience across managing projects across internal insurance claims systems.
Day to day duties will include;
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to create a value-driven, long-term product vision and roadmap
- Ensure delivery teams clearly understand the product vision, business outcomes and the value of the work they are performing
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of market factors, the product and product backlog, being able to answer questions whenever required and proactively anticipate change.
- Define the sprint goals, sprint backlog, acceptance criteria
- Consult with relevant stakeholders on decisions that require validation/additional knowledge.
To apply please send a copy of your CV.