An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Performance Media analyst with a well-known brand specialising in financial services. This role sits within the Data Science & Performance Media Team and reports into Performance Media Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader and your responsibilities will include:
• Managing PPC trading for the products within your area
• Identify opportunities to broaden paid media investment, managing relationships with product partners
• Provide updates in PPC meetings for your products, ensuring PPC performance is delivered to budget and any variance is explained clearly
• Ensure 1st and 3rd party data is being utilised to drive efficiency through audience-based bidding across the product vertical
• Utilise SA360 to ensure integration and tracking of PPC and other paid digital performance media activity
• Support innovation in PPC and Programmatic media activity
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about digital media and has a strong digital marketing skill set across paid digital marketing. You won't need to be an expert but will have exposure to and a commercial understanding of all the core criteria and be open to developing new skills:
• Proven PPC experience
• Experience using Bid management software to manage PPC (preferably SA360)
• Experience using Excel for data manipulation i.e. pivot tables, charts, etc
• Excellent verbal and written communication with good presentation skills
• Ability to create meaningful content often working to tight deadlines
It would be beneficial if you had some experience with Google Marketing Platform Experience (DV360, Campaign Manager and Google Analytics) and a practical knowledge of Display, Video and Social Media Advertising
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £32,000 - £40,000 DoE, plus bonus. This position offers hybrid working, three days working remotely and two days from their Central London offices.