Fantastic opportunity for a hands on technical ERP and Systems manager, with Netsuite experience, to join an award winning FMCG international business in London, with ambitious continuous expansion plans and a pipeline of interesting projects.
On a day to day basis you would be reporting into the Head of IT and supporting the entire ERP system, related applications and integrations, as well as providing support to users on related queries. Likewise, you will help deliver the business data strategy by developing the business KPI and reporting requirements, ensuring data integrity.
In addition to this, you would partner the business in managing and delivering on ERP and Systems projects, managing internal and external stakeholder relationships throughout the process. Alongside more major projects, you will also take control of new enhancements, integrations, scoping out providers, testing and training for roll out.
To secure this role, you will be:
- A dynamic, technical and pragmatic individual with strong project skills and the ability to build strong relationships and influence at all levels.
- Strategic, but also hands on in your approach to day to day work.
- Experienced in delivering complex integration projects
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of business and finance processes.
- Knowledge of Netsuite ERP system is essential.
Experience managing an outsourced IT function would be particularly advantageous, as would knowledge of WMS systems.
Due to recent changes in working practices due to Covid, the business are now happy to offer this role as a remote working position, but with the understanding you would have to attend the London office 1-2 times per month. The business have enjoyed exponential growth the last 4-5 years and have ambitious plans moving forward. They can offer very competitive basic salary plus benefits, plus the opportunity to work as part of a fun, high performing team.