Channel / Distribution Marketing Manager - North Yorkshire, £62,500
A company specialising in medical products and devices is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager with channel and distribution marketing experience to join their team.
The company are based in North Yorkshire and are happy for this person to split their time evenly between home based/remote and office working.
The salary on offer for this Marketing Manager role is up to £62,500 based on experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the UK marketing function and developing strategies in line with company objectives
- Building brand awareness
- Coordinating marketing campaigns and overseeing marketing budget
- Overseeing the work of the marketing team and providing guidance
- Creation of marketing material
- Events - organising for exhibitions and attend when required. These could be international.
- Utilising external agencies and freelance support
To be considered suitable for the role you will need to have a strong background in marketing management and ideally some exposure to working in a medical/clinical/cosmetic or surgery devices or products environment. However as long as you have exposure to channel and distribution marketing, other areas such as technical IT or engineering products will be considered. In addition you will need the following skills:
- Ability to lead a small marketing team and develop strategy and campaigns
- Be able to commute to Ripon, North Yorkshire for part of the week and happy to travel to events as and when needed
- Full marketing mix experience
To apply please send a copy of your CV.