A leading e-commerce company in the flowers & gifting industry is looking to continue their Global share and their presence in the UK and are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to lead the marketing strategy in the UK market.
This role will be fully remote, with occasional trips to the office in West London perhaps once a month.
Main responsibilities include:
- Work with country manager and regional manager to determine marketing goals and priorities.
- Forecasting and budgeting for monthly and yearly marketing initiatives.
- Plan and execute effective local marketing and branding strategy.
- Serve as the local brand steward and ensure all marketing activities are aligned with brand standards.
- Audit marketing execution to ensure maximum impact of marketing materials and messaging
- Manage communication with influencers and designers from design phase through post completion.
- Build community good will, develop and manage relationships with influential organisations and charity partners in the market.
- Provide local market insight, competitor information and opportunities.
- Measure and report performance of all local marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Marketing Manager of an E-commerce or a successful retail business in the UK with experience gained from the consumer or consumer product sectors. You will have a demonstrable track record of driving results and a high degree of credibility. You will have first class leadership, commercial and stakeholder management skills as well as excellent relationship building skills.