Marketing Manager - 12 month FTC - Basingstoke
A leader in education are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team on a 12 month Maternity cover. They are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the marketing and communication strategy to support local, national and international recruitment within the company. You will lead on the implementation of initiatives and activities that drive recruitment.
This role would be ideal for a driven and creative individual with a strong focus on detail. The company offer the potential for further opportunities within the group.
- Design annual strategic marketing plan based on annual market research.
- Implement the marketing strategy to ensure effective channels to market and timely executed activities.
- Manage the marketing budget and track ROI to ensure good channel investments.
- Plan, promote and execute events such as induction events and tours.
- Draft, collate and edit copy for marketing materials.
- Liaise with third party designer for marketing collateral and digital requirements.
- Proven experience leading and executing successful campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.