A hugely successful business at the forefront of its industry, specialising in the manufacturing of high end products, is looking to take on a Marketing Manager to develop the overall function.
This is a highly visible role within the business, offering the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to develop the Marketing strategy and marketing plans for the year ahead and work closely with the senior leadership to set budgets to meet these strategies and goals.
You will also be analytical, looking at ROI and measuring the plans effectiveness utilising insights and compiling reports. You will remain current to emerging trends in the market and utilise new approaches to ultimately grow the brands identity and achievement.
The further scope of the position is outlined in the daily duties below:
· Creating and implementing the annual marketing plan and strategies
· Remaining a breast of market characteristics, conducting competitor analysis and trends
· Managing the Marketing spend, budgeting and return on investment
· Developing the traditional marketing campaigns, with a focus on retailers and merchants including; catalogues, POS marketing and additional materials
· Attending relevant trade events and developing the brands presence
· Digital marketing: creating and proofreading copy for the company website and blogs, managing paid online advertising, maintaining the company blog, etc.
· Social media management
· Managing a team of two marketing professional and an external digital agency for PPC and SEO
· Redesigning the company website
· Utilising email marketing tools such as; Mail Chimp, Aweber and iContact
· Reporting and tracking all marketing activity
To be suitable you will ideally have:
· Excellent experience in B2B marketing and some B2C experience too would be useful
· Experience with developing and executing marketing strategies and running marketing campaigns end to end
· Ability to analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, always keeping in mind ROI
· Strong hands-on digital marketing and social media experience
· Experience in managing a small team, with the appetite to build on it too
· A relevant degree in marketing/business
· Additional desirable skills include experience of SEO techniques, Google AdWords and event management
In addition to joining a hugely successful organisation, based in impressive and recently renovated offices, you will be secure a starting salary of up to £40,000 based on the experience you bring to the role. You will also enjoy 25 days holiday, death in service, pension contribution, health care scheme, and company funding towards professional training. To register your interest, please send a copy of your CV with the reference ASH18384EWN.