We are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to drive digital strategy, from planning through to execution and optimisation of online marketing efforts. This role will be held with an independent school group and sits within a centralised marketing team. The position requires a digital marketer with a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing, as well as tech-savvy and intuitive.
- Design, plan and execute an annual digital marketing strategy in collaboration with the groups marketers, in alignment with the overall marketing objectives and development plans.
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc
- Implement SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation)
- Support the marketers in managing their digital budgets and tracking ROI to ensure good channel investments
- Lead on new website projects and collaborate with web designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics. WebTrends)
- Keep up to date with marketing trends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketer
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C, social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns
- Knowledge of Web Analytics tools
- Creative content writing experience