An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager to join a large global organisation based in Central London.
This role requires you to be on-site 5 days a week, where you’ll manage 3 direct reports and have responsibilities for the help-desk IT team based in 2 other UK locations. Ideally, you’ll have worked with businesses which have operations running 24 hours.
You’ll ensure the smooth running of daily operations and manage in line with the IT Group’s strategy, the deployment, maintenance, upgrade, and the support of all IT systems and infrastructure including servers, operating systems, hardware and communication networks.
Make regular security audits and ensure the security and integrity of all systems and infrastructure within the UK sites.
To be suitable for this role you'll have the following:
- ITIL experience
- MS Cloud services (Azure)
- Active Directory, Virtualisation (VMWare), Networks, Exchange 2013, Office 365
- Analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT systems
- Timely delivery of IT projects
- Senior IT management experience