A professional services organisation are looking for a highly motived Infrastructure Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing their IT estate, ensuring high quality, available, robust, and resilient IT infrastructure services.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and have a hands-on managerial style. In addition to the daily IT infrastructure operations, you will be involved in a range of IT projects, ranging in size and complexity.
- Experience in working with both on-premises and cloud-based IT infrastructure
- Ability to work alongside colleagues and 3rd party vendors
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Leading and supporting successful IT projects
- Ability to present coherent proposals for new IT infrastructure initiatives.
- Microsoft Exchange (both on premises and online / M365)
- Microsoft Windows Servers and Active Directory
- Networking experience
- WAN / LAN security
Please get in touch with an up-to-date CV to discuss this role further.