A highly successful healthcare firm is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join its leadership team. Although they are based in Liverpool, they will be happy for the role to be fully remote with overnight stays in Liverpool as and when required.
This is currently a stand-alone role where you will have the opportunity to set the full marketing strategy for the business and develop the marketing function and team as you see fit. You will be responsible for the voice of the brand; both online and offline. You will drive innovation and improvement of communications and marketing activity and utilise multichannel marketing opportunities to generate revenue.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a real passion for people and wants to work for a company whose focus is to make a life changing and valuable difference to people's lives.
The ideal candidate will have a strategic approach and an in-depth understanding of digital media, marketing and brand management. A background within healthcare or local government would be advantageous, as would experience of helping a business to rapidly scale up.
Key responsibilities of this Head of Marketing role will be:
- Develop and manage brand positioning, setting and implementing the marketing strategy
- Create marketing campaigns tracking results and ROI
- Producing website and social content for all channels
- Delivering a multichannel marketing strategy to exceed revenue generation targets
- Support the Commercial Director in the management of PR communications
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics and competitor products
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking organisation at a time of real growth.