A market leading Online Furniture Design company is seeking a Head of Marketing to be responsible for driving their digital growth, ensuring they maximise opportunities across their multi-channel platforms, including their E-commerce website. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of driving growth through marketing in an E-commerce and B2C retail setting. This role sits within the Senior Leadership Team so they are also looking for a commercially aware leader with strong business acumen.
This is an office (Coventry) based role, with some flexibility to work from home 1 or 2 days a week.
- Develop, manage, monitor, and implement the business marketing strategy in line with the organisational objectives and priorities
- Effective management of growth with a particular focus on acquiring and converting new customers whilst maintaining loyalty amongst existing customers
- Developing and implementing paid search, and social campaigns that deliver ROAS targets
- Develop cost-effective strategies that drive traffic to the B2C channels, focusing on conversion, cost of acquisition, bounce rate, transaction value etc.
- Management and consistent improvement of the website to increase % of sales achieved through this channel
- Forecast, measure and report performance of all multi-channel promotional campaigns
- Rigorously analyse data, report out on the impact of our campaigns, growth initiatives, communications, social media, and content to help foster and accelerate learning, innovation and year-on-year growth
- Translate digital performance data into measurable insights to drive core business objectives
- Effective management of third-party agencies (digital advertising / web platforms)
- Set targets for growth and deliver these through your own efforts and that of a highly engaged team
- Act as the primary contact for E-commerce and multi-channel partners
- Plan and create digital content for our multi-channel presence ensuring continuity of message and brand consistency
- Plan and execute web, SEO, email, and social media advertising campaigns
- Be an active team player, brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Monitor and analyse sales performance and market conditions, including customer needs and competitor activity
- Development and implementation of social media strategy
- Manage and refine the companies social media presence and profiles
- Build effective relationships at all levels of the business, to ensure the communications and marketing team supports all operations and other corporate functions.
- Work closely with the E-Commerce and Trading team to support trading activities with effective marketing strategies
- Support with the conclusion of a transition of website from Shopify to Magento
To be suitable for this role you’ll have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role at a senior level with commercial awareness and business acumen that allows you to support the business with its strategic growth aims
- Resilient with the ability to motivate and manage a function and team through periods of change and growth
- A passion for home furnishing and furnishing industry experience is desired
- Experience with managing a website (Magento/Shopify), UAT and transition from one provider to another
- Excellent knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Extensive experience in setting up and optimizing PPC and Google AdWords campaigns, and Facebook Advertising