Rare opportunity to join an award winning large motor retail group as their Head of Marketing.
Driving effective marketing and CRM strategies that support their continuing ambitious growth plans.
In this role you will be managing an internal team, alongside multiple agency relationships. The role covers the full marketing mix, including - CRM, media, website and e-commerce.
To be the right person for this role you:
- Absolutely must have come from a similar large motor group background
- Will have held a similar marketing leadership role
- Are driven and dynamic, with proven experience in leading marketing strategy for a multi million pound turnover business
- Demonstrate effective management of 3rd party agency relationships, ensuring continual ROI
- Are an impressive communicator, capable of influencing and forging trusted relationships at board level
- Have had responsibility for marketing budgets in excess of £2 million
- Come with omni-channel experience
- Maintain a hands on approach to marketing alongside your strategic work
This is an exceptional opportunity offering the incumbent the chance to influence the growth of the group, have a direct line to the board and progress into a Director role over a proven period. This is a nationwide business and as such there is flexibility as to where this role is based. The starting salary is up to £70,000 with OTE of circa £100k, company car and additional benefits.