A leader in the innovation industry and accelerator of SMEs is looking for an Events Manager to own the creation and maintenance of all Third Party Events. This role will work closely with the Events Team Lead to define and deliver the events programme and work alongside internal and external stakeholders and strategic partnerships to drive marketing goals and awareness of the companies brand and activities.
- Advise the business on which events best meet requirements of particular campaigns or projects.
- Define the company's participation in line with marketing and business development goals.
- Proactively research, propose and implement strategies to drive the company brand awareness and organisational objectives.
- Ensure regular post-event reporting with reference to attendee feedback, goal attainment and recommendations for future event improvements.
- Work with colleagues in the Events and Marketing teams to drive the promotion of events through different marketing channels.
- Escalate risks or compliance issues to Team Lead.
- Manage events budgets and legal processes related to event supplier contracts.
- Proven record managing physical and virtual events, ideally within a corporate marketing team.
- Experience managing Third Party event participation.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.