Contracts Administrator - 6 month contract
Our client, an International membership organisation is looking to recruit a highly organised contracts administrator to provide general administrative support to the Contracts and Compliance team
This will initially be an office based role with the option of hybrid working after 2 months working 3 days a week from the Central London offices and 2 days from home. Our client offers an engaging and inclusive working environment and values collaboration. There is a possibility of this becoming temp to perm after 6 months.
The purpose of the role will be to support the Contracts manager with the day to day function of the contracts and compliance department. You will be involved with all aspects of contracts administration including:
• Administrating contract renewals, and assist with supplier governance meetings
• Drafting and publishing agendas and content for regular service reviews
• Assist with the processing of supplier payments, invoices and timesheet
• Raising Purchase Orders
• Updating/creating Contracts/Suppliers Register and Contracts Management database
• Assist with the management of contractual and operational paperwork
• Creating and updating supplier knowledge management documents.
• Assist with the set up and maintenance of an asset management program
• Assist with the end-to-end procurement activities including supplier sourcing, contract tenders, contract negotiations and award
Key skills and experience required;
• Experience in a similar role in contracts environment, preferably in an IT environment.
• Degree qualified or comparable experience from 3+ years of working in a similar environment.
• Experience in managing vendor/supplier relationships, performance and risks.
• Contracts negotiation skills.
• Understanding of contractual law.
• Significant experience of IT systems, CRM's, contract management, business administration, minute taking (desirable), data management, communications, etc.
Our client offers an inclusive and supportive working environment and is offering a great opportunity to help shape the scope of the role. This is an urgent position and candidates must be able to interview week commencing 29th January, you will need to be available for an immediate start although our client will consider candidates with 1 week notice period
The rate on offer is between £16.50 - 20p/h depending on experience. This is an initial 6 month contract with a possibility of a permanent role.