Agile Product / Programme Manager - Insurance Risk / Exposure Management
Up to £65,000 plus bonus. Can be fully remote/home based
A global insurance company is looking to add an Agile Product Manager to its team. This role will focus on the exposure management workflow using low code technologies such as PowerApps. It will also cover ESG data enrichment and scoring of insurers using ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance)
To be considered suitable you will need to be highly experienced in Agile delivery and have a good understanding of the insurance market. You will also need experience in data enrichment and an understanding of low code platforms and system integration.
Day to day duties will include;
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to create a value-driven, long-term product vision and roadmap
- Ensure delivery teams clearly understand the product vision, business outcomes and the value of the work they are performing
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of market factors, the product and product backlog, being able to answer questions whenever required and proactively anticipate change.
- Define the sprint goals, sprint backlog, acceptance criteria
- Consult with relevant stakeholders on decisions that require validation/additional knowledge.
To apply please send a copy of your CV.