An opening for a Web Developer to join a client services firm is available. The role will support the Lead Website and Database Developer in supporting the client departments in developing website solutions.
This role will be involve the replacement and upgrade of client websites, including obtaining and implementing new, responsive designs and developing new functionality.
- Creation of new functionality for client websites.
- Deploying and developing client CRM systems.
- Querying membership databases using SQL and creating reports when necessary.
- Internal support of general IT hardware and software.
Skills and experience:
- HTML/CSS (Responsive Design)
- API Integration
- SSRS/Crystal Reports
- Confidence with server architecture and querying databases through SQL Management studio.