A household TV and entertainment company is seeking a VP International HR to join them for a 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract.
This will be a hybrid office based/home based role, and is paying a maximum of £135,000 plus benefits.
You’ll manage a small HR team, whilst reporting into a Global VP HR with responsibility for ensuring that regional HR and global business priorities are achieved through the creation of innovative, commercially viable, and relevant HR strategy and frameworks. You’ll liaise immediately with in-region HR peers who are supporting local operations; and working to ensure global initiatives are effective, locally tailored and compliant.
This is an environment where influencing through data will be welcomed, and where change management experience will be utilised frequently. A track record for coaching and mentoring others will be highly regarded, as this person will be expected to provide support the development and upskilling of current HR team and Executive capability across this part of the business around the world. Up to 30% planned short and long-haul travel can be expected for this high-profile role. This role requires someone with 10-15 years' experience & well-rounded HR expertise, ideally with a history of directly supporting work forces across multiple countries within the EMEA and APAC landscape, as well as North America.
Other requirements include:
- Degree in HR, business or related field, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in HR, with increasing responsibility or related business leadership experience required
- Experience and knowledge gained from working in high functioning and entrepreneurial entertainment organizations and experience leading people functions for creative professionals strongly preferred
- Strong personal credibility with ability to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Excellent consulting skills, with ability to influence senior stakeholders and work with business to establish talent actions and metrics to meet strategic objectives