Rare opportunity for an IT graduate to join a prestigious insurance business in their IT team.
Working alongside an experienced Analyst Programming team, you will assist with the design, development and release of IT solutions and work a broad and varied role. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Building an awareness of the company's overall business and systems, working with the technical teams to provide support and maintenance for the IT business systems.
- Understand the data and process modelling diagrams at the business on both a logical and physical level.
- Work with the IT Project Leaders to provide input to and adhere to project estimates
- Assist with product handover and documentation and training
- Participate in system user and test sessions
- Assist in evaluating 3rd party products
You will regularly attend courses and demonstrate a willingness to learn new technologies to further develop your skills and knowledge.
To secure the role you should have a recent IT related degree and be a confident communicator, demonstrating an eagerness to learn and a disposition to problem solving. Should you have any experience of object orientated programming (OOP), relational databases or networking then these would be viewed favorably.
Starting salary is £25,000 - £30,000 plus very generous benefits package, annual leave and also a 34hour working week. Currently the role is offered hybrid with Tuesday-Thursday in the office by Liverpool Street station.