Join a leading global digital agency in the heart of central London as a Studio Manager / Traffic Manager, working with world class brands and businesses from around the world and helping ensure the smooth running of the design and production teams.
Working from fantastic offices and supporting 15 creatives at the head of their game, you will have previous experience in Traffic Management role and demonstrate a well organised, flexible, dynamic and positive approach to your work and be a whizz with spreadsheets, resourcing figures and processes, always looking to identify ways to improve and make the department more efficient.
Day to day you will ensure the studio is running smoothly, that briefs are written on time, that the right internal and external resources have been booked against projects, ensure that processes are being refined and that you are keeping track of and recording the commercial figures. In addition, the role involves:
- Monitoring available resource - ensuring coverage across all unforeseen incoming work
- Helping identify and appoint the correct internal resource or 3rd party or briefing when required
- Undertaking project scheduling and planning workflow from a creative perspective
- Working closely with the client service and Community teams to negotiate achievable delivery timelines
- Scoping out projects and determine the feasibility of producing final creative work across a variety of outputs
- Being a point of contact for design and production briefs
- Taking responsibility of the creative department equipment
- Keeping track of project and internal creative department budgets
- Reporting to the Design and Production Director on the creative capacity and output of the studio
This is an agency that is enjoying exponential growth and success and this role would suite someone with the experience , energy and passion to grow with them. To secure this role you must have studio management and trafficking experience and be adept at spreadsheets, a creative problem solver, as well as really being able to understand the different working styles and preferences that come with each brand. Salary is up to £35,000, depending on the experience you bring to the role. Also they offer a host of other great benefits and fantastic social events, both inside and out of the office.