A leading global organisation is looking for an experienced Test Programme Manager to be based from their site in Slough.
This role is paying up to £90,000 plus bonus and benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global firm and work with the latest technologies. To be considered suitable you will need previous experience of managing teams in excess of 100 testing professionals.
Day to day duties will include:
- Overall ownership for Test Delivery for the client and the portfolio
- planning, setting strategic directions and management of all the testing projects and provides periodic recommendations for continuous improvement
- Provide the overall governance for the program
- Setting Strategic Direction and track financials
- Track SLAs for QA Vendors
To be considered suitable you will need the following experience:
- Previous Test Director/Manager experience with large scale projects (teams upwards of 100)
- Experience in planning, setting strategic directions and management of all the testing projects and providing periodic recommendations for continuous improvement
- Experience in communicating with the senior leadership on an ongoing basis to ensure alignment of business goals and quality goals
- Experience in providing the overall governance for the program and ensures that engagement progresses as per objectives
To apply, please send a copy of your CV