A global IT Consultancy who are growing rapidly in the UK is seeking a Test Lead (Finance/ERP) to consult their top-tier clients. Ideally you’ll have recent consulting experience working within complex environments, influencing, advising and leading teams and stakeholders. You’ll advise clients on ways to set up solutions in traditional and agile environments.
This is a home based role, with travel to customer sites (London and the South East) when required.
- You’ll lead or deliver solutions to an acceptable level of quality, within environments of growing complexity, on time, consistently meeting and ideally exceed customer expectations.
- You’ll are becoming an expert in your discipline and have the ability to mentor and lead within your Practice. You may also operate in a second or third Practice and have a growing understanding of concepts across all Practices.
- You’ll follow client or international standards for testing, quality and delivery.
- You’ll collect and assess metrics for budgets, schedules, KPIs, SLAs and engagement goals, proactively raising scope, schedule or budget issues with senior team members.
- You’ll be experienced in a range of tools to suit your role (e.g. requirement, test and defect management tools, automaton, CI/CD and/or non-functional testing tools). You use tools to report progress to the client, and can provide recommendations when appropriate.
- You can work entirely independently and can build small to medium teams and/or deliver increasingly complex solutions within your Practice area. You understand that the work we do is part of a larger plan and strategy.
- You’ll proactively develop and maintain assets, training material, and frameworks within one or more company practices, sharing your knowledge and capability to the betterment of all.
- Experience of leading a Finance transformation project
- Experience in system integration testing role with major ERP systems
- Hands on testing experience in a previous role including execution and co-ordination of other test resources during UAT.
- Expertise in developing testing artefacts, including Test Strategy, Test Plan, functional and user acceptance test cases
- Expert knowledge around integration testing and UAT testing
- Working knowledge of SaaS software development projects in complex global environments
- Experience of both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Stakeholder management and the ability to present artefacts to senior stakeholders
- Works well in a collaborative project environment within fast paced delivery targets