Industry leading, specialist software house with office in Egham are looking an additional experienced Test Analyst contractor to help them over a busy period for approximately 1 month.
To secure this contract you must have excellent experience within a software development environment, demonstrating strong functional and non-functional testing experience, with experience using automation tools to script automation test cases; such as Selenium, Postman and SOAP UI. The ideal candidate will have worked under both Agile and Scrum models and demonstrate:
- Strong Testing experience in Functional Testing with Cross Platform Testing, Cross Browser Testing, Web, Mobile and Tablet
- Prepare/Assist with Test Plans, Test Exit Reports, RTM, Test Traceability Matrix and Test Estimation
- Prepare and execute of test cases and Log defects
- Experience of working with Test Management tools like JIRA, TFS, ALM
- Keen attention to detail essential
- Must be motivated to work independently whilst able to positively influence and engage with other team members
- Must be able to work closely with the development team
- Familiar with C# .NET, HTML, SQL & Java
This is a 4 week contract paying between £250 - £300 p/d according to experience. You MUST be available for an IMMEDIATE START. Interviews on 19th and 20th of August. Drivers preferred due to location.