Are you a Test Analyst with experience of functional testing, including API, Cross Browser and Mobile Testing experience? Do you have some experience of using automation tools such as Selenium, Postman or SOAP UI?
If so, this award winning software business are looking for you to join the team. They offer flexible working, a great working culture and plenty of opportunity for continued learning, development and progression in your career.
The ideal candidate will also have an ISEB and some knowledge of SQL - but this is not essential. What is required is strong end to end testing experience, good communication skills and an enthusiastic team player
Day to day requirements consist of:
- Understand user stories and requirements
- Prepare and carry out test scripts
- Regression Testing and re-testing
- Smoke Testing
- Functional testing (API, Cross Browser, Mobile)
- Log defects (JIRA, ALM, Test Rail)
- Test estimation against requirements
- Contribute to Test Plans and Exit reports/Test Sign Off
- Script automation test cases (Selenium, Postman, SOAP UI)
- Be comfortable working on different testing phases across multiple projects
- Take responsibility for Project/Release quality before UAT and Go-Live
The salary for this role will range from £27,000 - £35,000, depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role. In addition to the basic salary they offer a great benefits package, including up to 10% pension, private healthcare, flexible working and work from home options, 1/2 price gym membership, electric car leasing scheme, Employee Assistance programs and good access to further learning & development. Office based in Egham, on the West London/Surrey borders.