Are you an experienced, functional and non-functional Test Analyst with some experience of using automation tools? If so, this market leading, specialist software house are looking to expand their Testing Team and offer good on-going progression and development opportunities as part of this growing business.
In order to be suitable for this role you must have proven experience in a Tester role in a software development environment, demonstrating strong functional and non-functional testing experience and some experience using automation tools to script automation test cases; such as Selenium, Postman and SOAP UI. The ideal candidate will have worked under both Agile and Scrum models.
Applicants will require good knowledge of the majority of the following:
* Strong Testing experience in Functional Testing with Cross Platform Testing, Cross Browser Testing, Web, Mobile and Tablet
Prepare/Assist with Test Plans, Test Exit Reports, RTM, Test Traceability Matrix and Test Estimation
* Prepare and execute of test cases and Log defects
* Experience of working with Test Management tools like JIRA, TFS, ALM
* Keen attention to detail essential
* Must be motivated to work independently whilst able to positively influence and engage with other team members
* Must be able to work closely with the development team
* Familiar with C# .NET, HTML, SQL & Java
The salary for this role will range from £25,000 - £40,000, depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role.