A leading national charity is seeking a Technology Delivery Engineer to support their Project Managers in the delivery of Office 365 Teams across the organisation, to enable the organisation to realise its’ strategic goals.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract which may well be extended after the initial 12 month term. The role is paying £25,000-£29,000 depending on experience.
- Deliver Office 365 on-site to Services as part of the Technology Transformation programme
- Work with colleagues and contribute to the strategic aims of the department and organisation
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver a customer-focused IT service
- Communicate with all members of the Project Team on a daily basis
- Coordinate all tasks required as part of the Project Management Office
- Deal with day to day issues as they arise
- Carry out basic administrative tasks including travel & submitting expenses
- Carry out project administrative tasks including updating task list & updating the Project Manager pre & post delivery at services
- Act to prevent problems, reporting and escalating issues where necessary
- Identify and take forward improvement opportunities and contribute to the overall service improvement plan
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users at all levels of an organisation.
- To undertake, any reasonable travelling requirements, in order to fulfil the tasks and responsibilities of the role (including the odd overnight stay)
- Microsoft Operating Systems support and administration (Windows 7/10)
- Microsoft Office 365 Support and Admin (inc skype for business & Sharepoint)
- Asset Management
- Hardware support (inc installation/repair/maintenance)
- Experience of Mobile Device Management technologies such as Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange 2010 administration
- Understanding of Group Policy Management
- Basic Understanding of Internet Technologies such as MPLS, QOS, Fibre, EFM, EoFTTC etc.
- Create & maintain technical and procedural documentation
- Effective risk management (inc a clear understanding of the process in escalating issues/risks/concerns)
- Full Driving license (pool cars available)