The Ashdown Group has been engaged to find a 1st Line Technical Support Engineer to join a well-established and very successful electronics company based near Swindon & Newbury.
Situated in the incredibly picturesque and beautiful countryside, you will be working within a very friendly team to support a customer network of AV integrators and custom installers.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Handling support calls from UK customers and across Europe
- Remote desktop support
- Escalating issues to vendors where necessary
- Providing technical advice to customers
To be suitable for this role you must have;
- Experience providing 1st line technical support
- Experience with a networking product range like Netgear, Pakedge, Ruckus or Ubiquiti
- IT, networking or AV qualifications
This is a fantastic business to work for and they will also consider graduates looking to kick start their career within IT/Technical Support! The starting salary for this position is up to £25,000 basic salary plus pension scheme, 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increases incrementally (year on year) after 3 full years’ service to 33 days. Working hours Monday - Friday 9.00am - 17.30pm.