A market-leading software company, part of a global technology group, is seeking of a highly motivated and results oriented Project Manager with recent and relevant software product development experience.
This role is hybrid (2 days in the Wandsworth, SW London office and 3 days work from home), and the role is paying up to £70,000 plus very good benefits.
As the project lead, responsibilities include:
- Project Planning: Point person in creating detailed project plans, including scope, timelines, and resource allocation in collaboration with the other team members
- Task Coordination: Helping organize and assign tasks to team members, ensuring that roles and responsibilities are clear, and follow up on task completion to keep the project on schedule.
- Risk Management: Identifying potential project risks and assist in developing mitigation plans to address them proactively.
- Quality Assurance: Supporting the implementation of quality control processes to ensure that software products meet the required standards and specifications
- Documentation: Assisting in maintaining project documentation, including meeting minutes, project schedules, and progress reports.
- Budget Monitoring: Monitoring project expenses and resource utilization to ensure projects stay within budget
- Change Management: Participating in change management activities, ensuring that project scope changes are documented, evaluated, and properly integrated into the project plan.
- Team Support: Providing support to the project team by addressing queries, facilitating discussions, and resolving conflicts to foster a collaborative and productive work environment.
- Continuous Improvement: Contributing to the improvement of project management processes and methodologies by sharing lessons learned and suggesting enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Good understanding of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle processes.