Application Support Analyst / Technical Support Engineer – SQL Server, IIS web server, Active Directory & bespoke application support – Canary Wharf, London - £43,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join a well-established global technology firm in the London office working on the service desk for a leading bespoke software system.
To be considered for this position you must have an engaging and approachable personality, and you must enjoy dealing with users and have an excellent understanding of customer service.
The ideal candidate will come from a bespoke application support background, but be highly proficient with Microsoft IIS web servers, MS SQL Server, Active Directory and Windows Server. You will have previous experience of supporting external customers & users, as well as providing backend system support. Although this role is based out of Canary Wharf there will be occasional requirements top visit customer sites.
If you have previous experience of supporting web applications (either locally hosted on IIS or on Azure/cloud/SaaS platforms) and its related IT infrastructure and you are looking for a new challenge please send me your CV immediately.
Based in Canary Wharf my client will match your skills and experience with a salary of up to £43,000 + excellent benefits. To apply please send me your CV clearly detailing your FULL address and contact details. Please state ref: ASH17932CP in the subject line.
- Job Title: Application Support Analyst
- Core Requirements: Backend application support & user support
- Technical Skills: IIS, web servers, SQL Server, Active Directory, Windows Server, bespoke application support
- Location: Canary Wharf, London
- Salary: £43,000 + pension, 25 days holiday, life assurance, discounted online shopping, childcare vouchers & Cycle to Work scheme
- Reference: ASH17932CP
- Key Words: Application Support Analyst, Bespoke Application Support Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, MS IIS web server, MS SQL Server, Active Directory, Windows Server, Office365, Azure, cloud, SaaS,