An award winning organisation is looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join them as part of a business applications transformation project.
The business is based in West London however they are happy for this role to be remote, visiting the office perhaps once a month. This role will start as a two year fixed term project, joining the senior IT team. Focus will be on delivering target technology architectures across the company with a focus on business applications.
Responsibilities will include;
- Dealing with both technical and non-technical stakeholders (internal and external) in order to translate business and technology needs into solutions
- Defining and documenting the technical path and architecture of the company from legacy systems and applications into new architectures
- Delivering a technical transformation using Microsoft applications (Dynamics 365 CRM, Microsoft 365, Azure and Power Platform)
- Making technical decisions and recommendations to the business based on the needs of the company
- Design system implementations
- Provide leadership to technical staff and others involved within the transformation project
This Technical / Solution Architect role is paying up to £90,000 plus benefits. Beyond Covid the company are happy for this person to work flexibly between both the office and home.
To be considered suitable for this role you must have previous Technical Architect experience along with a solid background in business transformation projects covering the Microsoft Technology stack and applications such as Azure and 365. Experience with Dynamics would be an advantage but similar application experience in areas such as Salesforce or Oracle would be fine.
To apply for this Technical Architect role please send a copy of your CV!