Ashdown Group have been engaged by a leading organisation to help them recruit a Technical Architect, for a short term consultancy contract.
The purpose of the contract is to conduct an initial IT technical architecture review of new IT modules being developed for an existing programme. It is envisaged this will take 5 - 10 days with further scopes of work likely
The existing programme is a long-standing collection of inter-related systems undergoing constant development. Built using the Microsoft technology stack, the programme utilise .Net Framework 4.8 and MS SQL Server 2016
The programme is hosted on a combination of physical servers and virtualised environments operated within Microsoft Azure. Business continuity and disaster recovery initiatives that are in place include both a fully replicated live environment and a separate payload vault.
Experience and Qualifications
• Experience in IT Technical Architecture
• Experience in Microsoft technology stack
• Experience in project management
• Experience in software development methodologies and lifecycle
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent spoken, written and presentation skills in the English language
• Ability to comprehend technical information and to effectively summarise this in reports and presentations
This is an urgent piece of work and candidates need to be immediately available