A global and successful insurance company is looking to add a Junior Technical Architect to its team in Birmingham.
Working alongside a team of experienced Technical Architects this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Developer or Junior Technical Architect to take the next step in their career to join a large insurance company who will develop your architectural skills in a busy and complex IT environment.
Day to day duties will involve:
- Designing and building architecture across multiple enterprise wide platforms and delivering quality software
- Lead and mentor developers
- Help shape solutions to improve functionality and solve business problems
- Take your architecture from design through to production
- Scoping business requirements
- Supporting a test driven environment
This Junior Technical Architect role is paying a salary of £55,000 - £65,000 based on skills and experience and includes an exceptional benefits package.
To be considered suitable you will need to have recent hands on software development experience along with:
- Familiarity of test frameworks
- Ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science or IT
- Experience of methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban
To apply for this Junior Technical Architect role please send a copy of your CV quoting ASH17954CH