My client is an international consultancy working with a number of organisations within the FTSE 100 group and are looking to recruit a Team PA with excellent communication skills.
This role will be to provide exceptional support to a team of consultants within the office based in central London. Key responsibilities will include;
- Complex diary management.
- Attending client meetings to minute, monitor and take actions.
- Reporting .
- Organising travel .
- Prepare materials for events and meetings.
- Work closely with members of the PA and Project Management team to ensure consultant projects run smoothly.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities
To be considered for this role, you must have extensive experience working within a similar environment, supporting multiple people with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
This position would suit an energetic, positive minded, helpful character who is looking to join an exceptional business with a global reputation.The starting salary is up to £32,000 plus excellent benefits including; five weeks annual leave, 5% contribution to pension, bonus, health insurance, interest free season ticket loan and many more!!