Talent Manager - £75,000
A fast growing SME technology business is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join its team. This role can be based from either the company's London or Nottingham office. They offer a hybrid office and home working policy where they would like you to be in the office for 60% of the week.
This is a fantastic newly developed role through growth where you will head up the internal talent team. The salary on offer is £65,000 - £75,000 based on experience and ability.
Day to day duties will include:
- Develop recruitment and talent strategy
- Coaching talent team and internal stakeholder
- Improving employer brand through awards and marketing
- Interviewing candidates
- Data analysis and management reporting
- Onboarding of new hires
- Supporting rapid company growth (anticipated 40 hires per year)
To be considered suitable you will need to have solid in house recruitment experience along with the hunger and desire to grow an ambitious tech company. A strong academic record in addition to excellent communication skills will also be required.
To apply, please send your CV!